- 5 heads broccoli, roughly chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch rainbow chard, roughly chopped
- 2 brown onions, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500ml organic beef bone broth
- 1 x 270ml can Ayam coconut cream
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 200g free-range nitrate-free bacon, diced, fried
Place a couple of tbs of the bone broth in a large pot along with onions and garlic. Cook on medium heat until onions become clear. Add broccoli, cauliflower, and the rest of the bone broth. Add about 1lt filtered water, bring to boil, then reduce to a simmer, cooking for about 10-15 minutes.
Add rainbow chard and parsley, stirring in and cooking for a further 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Remove from heat and blend, adding in coconut cream at this time. Once blended add more salt and pepper if needed. Service with a sprinkle of bacon on top.