- 1.5kg jap pumpkin, skin off, chopped
- 500g sweet potato, peeled, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 brown onions, sliced
- 500ml organic chicken bone broth
- 1 can (270ml) Ayam full-fat coconut cream
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
Brown onion and garlic in large pot for 3-5 minutes or until soft. Add all other ingredients, except for the coconut cream. If necessary (to submerge the vegetables) add another 1-2 cups water. Make sure not to had too much water, as this will produce a very runny soup.
Bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 20-30 min, or until sweet potato and pumpkin are cooked through.
Transfer to blender or food processor, adding coconut cream. Blend until smooth and creamy.