- Whole organic chicken
- 1 onion, diced
- 4-5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 2 heads broccoli, finely chopped
- 1kg pumpkin, finely chopped
- 3-4 zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Sea salt & cracked pepper to taste
Place whole chicken in large pot with onion, garlic, celery and apple cider vinegar.
Cover with filtered water and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer, cooking with lid on for 4 hours.
Take off heat. Carefully remove the chicken in one piece if you can, removing bones/carcass and place shredded chicken meat back into the pot.
Add the remaining ingredients to the chicken veggie liquid, and return to heat, bringing to the boil and simmering for 30-40 min, or until pumpkin pieces are cooked through.