- 2 very ripe avocados
- 2 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp ginger, finely grated
- 1/4 cup hulled hemp seeds
- 1 red chilli/jalapeño, finely chopped
- 2 tbs hemp seed oil or extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lime (or small lemon)
- Salt & pepper to taste
Halve the avocados. Remove pits and scoop flesh into a small bowl.
Add the hemp/olive oil, lime/lemon juice and mash with a fork until a smooth consistency. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Add salt to taste.
Garnish with additional hemp seeds and hemp/olive oil if desired. Serve straight away, or store covered in fridge for 1-2 days.