- 1 cup kale, stems removed, finely chopped
- 2 zucchini, finely grated
- 2 carrots, finely grated
- 1/2 onion, finely grated
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder (optional)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 5 tbs tiger nut flour (or hemp flour, teff flour, almond meal)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/2 tbs coconut flour
- 7 organic free-range eggs
- Salt & pepper
- Heat coconut oil in stainless steel pan on medium heat, add kale, stirring for 3-4 minutes or until soft.
- Add kale to large bowl with zucchini, carrot, onion, cherry tomatoes, garlic and herbs. Mix together, then add flours, baking flour, eggs, herbs and salt & pepper. Combine well.
- Add mixture to an oven dish lined with baking paper. Cook in oven on 180 degrees C for 20-30 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Serve with free-range nitrate-free bacon, and sugar-free BBQ sauce.