- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed meal
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives, chopped
- 2 tsp mixed Italian herbs
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 100g pecorino cheese, grated
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 8 free-range organic eggs
- 4 tbs macadamia oil
- 3 tbs pecorino cheese, grated
- 2 tbs sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbs black olives, chopped
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 165c. Line a 9-inch square baking pan with baking paper
- If you’re starting with whole almonds, linseeds and sunflower seeds, place in blender/food processor and process into a meal.
- Place nut/seed meal into a bowl with sun-dried tomatoes, olives, herbs, salt, cheese and baking powder and mix well until combined
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs, adding in the macadamia oil.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients, combine well and add to baking pan.
- Bake for 30-40 min or until risen, golden brown and cooked through. Remove from the oven, drizzle with olive oil and garnish with olives, sun-dried tomatoes, cheese and sea salt.