- 1 x 270ml can Ayam coconut milk (full fat)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup organic raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2-4 mini-scoops stevia extract
- 1/2 green apple, peeled and core removed
- 1 tbs ATP Science strawberry Noway protein powder
- 2 tbs grass-fed gelatine
- 1 tsp baobab powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp maca powder (optional)
- extra raspberries and coconut flakes for garnish
Place all ingredients (except for gelatine) into blender and blend until smooth. Keep blender running at a slow speed while adding gelatine. Pour into glass or bowl.
Sprinkle raspberries and coconut flakes on top. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Baobab and maca are superfoods that add extra nutrients and promote healthy energy levels. They don’t have a noticeable impact on the flavour, so if you don’t have them in your pantry the mousse will still taste great.