- 6 cherry tomatoes halve
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 handful fresh basil, chopped
- 1 handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tbs sweet paprika powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne powder
- 1 can 270ml Ayam coconut milk, full fat
- 690ml bottle tomato purée
- 1/2 cup chicken bone broth
- 800g-1kg organic chicken tenderloin strips
- 250g green beans, cut into thirds
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large sized pan heat healthy fat and sautee the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes until translucent. Add the spices, fresh thyme and cherry tomatoes. Stir and sautee for about 30 seconds before adding the chicken broth and tomato purée. Cook for about 10 minutes over low-medium heat. Add the coconut milk and simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes.
Then transfer the sauce into a blender and mix until smooth, then set aside.
Place more healthy fat into the pan and bring to a medium-high heat, add chicken tenderloin strips, cooking for 2-3 min each side until golden brown in colour. Add the green beans, creamy tomato sauce, fresh basil and parsley, and salt and pepper to taste. Summer on low-medium heat for 5-10 min then serve. Can serve in a bowl by itself, or on a bed of cauliflower rice or brown basmati rice.